- Labor Markets and Public Policy (undergraduate), 2016-2019, 2021.
- Empirical Strategies for Policy Research II (Ph.D.), 2015, 2017-2019, 2021.
- Honors Thesis Advising (undergraduate), 2017-2019.
- Econometrics (undergraduate), 2013-2014.
- Advanced Econometrics I (Ph.D.), 2015.
- Honors Thesis Advising (undergraduate), 2013-2015.
- Instructor, Junior Independent Work, 2019-2020.
- Assistant Instructor, Junior Independent Work, Professor Alex Mas and Professor Andrew Shephard, 2011-2012.
- Assistant Instructor, Econometrics: A Mathematical Approach, Professor Andriy Norets, 2010.
- Assistant Instructor, Junior Independent Work, Professor Alex Mas, 2008-2009.
- Assistant Instructor, Law and Economics, Professor Thomas Leonard, 2008.
- Economics/Statistics Tutor, Woodrow Wilson School Junior Summer Institute, 2008-2009.